Choose the dining style that suits you best: a casual meal at our tempura counter,
a small get-together at our table seating, or a “Tempura Gathering”,
where we prepare our famous tempura fresh as guests watch on from a large banquet table.
- Yatsuhashi Counter Seats: up to 7/8 guests
- Sit before an array of Kyoto produce and witness
the apparently effortless mastery of our highly trained Endo tempura chefs.
- Tempura Gathering (Banquet Table): 16 to 40 guests
- For a larger banquet or party, we provide a large table overlooking the tempura counter,
so even large groups can enjoy the private tempura chef experience. A fun twist on the usual dinner party.
- Tables: 2 to 12 guests
- Relax over Tempura Endo’s legendary tempura
in a modern Japanese-style setting.
- Private Lounge Table: 2 to 12 guests
- Equipped with a private bar,
this is a perfect space to relax over an after-dinner drink while taking in our art collection.