- Okazaki, Kyoto,
A district steeped in history and culture
- Pass under the giant torii gate of the Heian Shrine,
head west at the vivid vermillion hall, and discover Tempura Endo Okazaki
nestled on tranquil Sakuranonanba-dori skirting Lake Biwako Canal.
Enjoy Tempura Endo’s legendary tempura as you drink
in the season’s natural splendor in Kyoto’s Okazaki district.
- Tempura Endo -North Branch-
- 60-3 Okazaki Nishitenno-cho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto Japan 606-8341
(Head west from the Heian Shrine to the ROHM Theater Kyoto, turn north and walk 2 minutes.)
- Phone number
- You Tube
- Click here to send an email inquiry.
- Click here to open the reservation form.
- Opening hours
- 11:00 to 22:00 (last order 21:00）
- Regular holiday
- Open year-round (including the New Year holiday, Golden Week and Obon holiday)
- We accept these credit cards.
- Heian Shrine / ROHM Theater Kyoto2 minutes on foot
- Hosomi Museum3 minutes on foot
- Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art 5 minutes on foot
- Nanzen-ji temple / Chion-in temple / Eikan-do temple5 minutes by taxi
- The Westin Miyako Hotel5 minutes by taxi
- Jingu-Marutamachi Station (Keihen Line)15 minutes on foot
- Higashiyama Station (Subway Tozai Line)15 minutes on foot