- Experience the changing seasons
in Okazaki, Kyoto…
- Of all Kyoto’s districts, it is in Okazaki that the seasons put on the most spectacular display.
Duck under the shop curtain, which stirs in motion with the murmuring Lake Biwako Canal, and follow the paved pathway into the elegant modern Japanese-style interior.
Enjoy to the full the taste, skill, and style born of
Tempura Endo’s mix of tradition and innovation.
- Founded “Ochaya Omie” at Tominaga-cho, Yasaka-shinchi, Gion, Kyoto
- Moved to Yasaka Street, Gion, Kyoto
- Opened Japanese restaurant “Tempura Yasaka Endo”
- Opened Japanese restaurant “Tempura Endo -South Branch-”
- Opened “Wine Bar Omie” in Miyagawa-cho, Gion, Kyoto
- Opened “Kaiseki Yasaka Endo” in Miyagawa-cho, Gion, Kyoto
- Opened Japanese restaurant “TEMPURA ENDO -Kyoto style-”
in Beverly Hills
- Opened Japanese restaurant “Tempura Endo -North Branch-”
- Opened Japanese restaurant “Tempura Endo -West Branch-”
- Opened Japanese cuisine “Endo The Celestine Hotel”